A one-on-one yoga session to align and refine your practice.
Perfect for anyone wanting to gain understanding, address certain postures and deepen their practice.Book an Appointment
A private yoga session means being able to ask questions, break down postures and receive personalised alignment instructions. It means becoming introduced to the fundamentals of yoga and learning ways to modify poses based on therapeutic needs from injuries or illnesses.
Receive an instructor’s undivided attention and assistance as you explore more advanced postures, learning to overcome any roadblocks and take yourself deeper into your practice and specific poses than would be possible in a public class.
1. You want to strengthen your physical practice and would like a teacher to assess current strengths and weaknesses.
2. You would like a sequence that is tailored to your own body, mind and spiritual interests to do before class or at home as a home practice including (asana, meditation, pranayma and yoga studies)
3. You are recovering from an injury and need a practice that will support you through recovery.
4. You are a teacher and would like inspiration to reinvigorate your teachings or to refine your style.
5. You are a new teacher and need some assistance in strategising how and where to start your yoga teaching and how to modify your teaching to the students in class.
6. You want to get into yoga, but you don’t know where to start and you’d prefer to know the basics before jumping into class (highly recommended).
Foundation: The fundamentals of posture, alignment, breath and philosophy.
Master/advanced: Explore specific areas of interest and more complex asanas.
Core Strength and stability: Connect to your powerhouse. Great for lower back issues and learning to tap into the core.
Therapeutic: Use your yoga to heal. Specifically targeted to YOUR injured and therapeutic needs.
Partner: Learn to practice and assist one another for a deeper connection.
Private sessions are tailored to your individual needs/wants.
• Gain confidence
• Master difficult poses
• Deepen your practice
• Understanding breath and it’s relation to your practice
• Heal and strengthen after injuries
• Learn about poses to avoid when in regular class
• Achieve personal mental, spiritual, physical goals
• Individual attention and guidance specifically aimed at achieving your personal goals.
• 60 plus minutes of physical practice and discussion.
• Make sure you are well hydrated before the session.
• It is best not to eat a heavy meal 2 hours prior to your treatment. Some fruit or a light snack beforehand is fine.
Common experiences include:
“I now understand my practice better.”
“I feel more confident in regular classes.”
“My practice has become deeper.”
“My internal focus has improved.”
Your Private Yoga session will be with Sanjay who has been teaching yoga since 2003.
Trained in Australia, Thailand, Nepal and India he has a wealth of knowledge to assist you in your practice – physical posture, breath and meditation.More About Sanjay