Have you been thinking about trying yoga but didn’t know where or how to start? Well this beginners yoga course is for you!
Over 6 weeks you will dive into the world of yoga through physical, breath and mind practices designed to give you all the necessary basics for joining a regular Foundation Flow class at Phoenix. We will be focusing on the following and much more:
• Week 1: Awakening – The bare basics
• Week 2: Rising – Surya Namasaka (Salute to the Sun)
• Week 3: Energising – Vinyasa (basic flow transition between postures)
• Week 4: Opening – Common postures to increase strength and stability
• Week 5: Sensing – Basic pranayama (breath exercises)
• Week 6: Taking Flight – Mindful movement bringing inner awareness, mental focus and clarity.
At the end of the 6 weeks beginners yoga course you will feel confident to join a regular Foundations Flow class or even move on to Power Flow or Ashtanga!